Friday, January 18, 2013

Fullmer's News!

Hi Bro. & Sis. Stapp,


Just wanted to tell you that your daughter spoke in sacrament last Sunday and she did so great. She spoke on keeping the sabbath day holy and it was all in Tagalog. I hugged her and told her how proud we were of her and I know her mother would be also. We had brought a 12 yr. girl that lives across the street with us because her mother works. This was her first time and she loved it and came home and told her mother that Sunday was Heavenly Father's day and that no one should work. She really listened. Her mother agreed.


We did apartment checks on Thursday and she had ask me if I could make these brownies for her. I told her I would be delighted to. We are going with them this afternoon to check out a new apartment for the other sisters here in Aringay and so I will bring them to her then. No one would believe that most people here do not have ovens.


My husband and I are trying to make a solar oven from cardboard boxes so we can teach the sisters here if they would like one.


We are sure going to miss her when she is transferred and I'm sure that won't be to long. She has blessed this area and will many others.


Sincerely,

Sister Fullmer

No comments:

Post a Comment