Monday, July 8, 2013

114

Hello!!
 

 
So the subject of this email is 114 because that was my bowling score today. We had "Zone bonding" today and went bowling. I was 4 points away from beating everyone in the zone! oh well. It was great. We also had a zone study this morning. Sister Velasco and I lead the zone study.  We had 3 groups read passages from the bofm about faith. They had to act it out on stage and then share with us what we can learn and apply to our work here in Dagupan zone. We had so much fun and felt the spirit. I really love our zone . It is a smaller zone so we are closer friends and we are more focused on the work. The zone leaders are really inspired and have set goals for us that really challenge and stretch us to work our very very hardest.
Sister Velasco and I have been running around like crazy! The week has gone by so so fast we are like so amazed that it is Monday already. We had exchanges this week with the Dagupan 4a sisters. I worked with them in their area. Their area is like a city so it was pretty cool to see and to feel how it is to work where there are houses so close together.  I am so happy that I get to go on exchanges to much and learn so much from other missionaries. We also had a study with sister Navarathna from Srilanka (sp?) and Sis Dover from Utah? I forget where she is from. But they are both awesome and so diligent.
In Manat B we are really working harder and harder everyday. This week we had 10 new investigators with a baptismal date. Now we are going to help these special people actually reach their baptismal date and enter those waters! We are so happy for Brother Rodrigo who came to church again. He is so excited to be baptized and become a member of the church. He really has been prepared by the Lord.
Sister Valasco and I are very united. I am so so so happy that I have her as a companion. We have been fasting and praying this week for our less active members. This week a less active member that hasn't attended church in years came to church. She was welcomed by the members and felt the spirit. We are so happy! and I know Heavenly Father is happy :)
I love this work and I am so happy to hear about your missionary work at home!
I Love you all and pray for you everyday!


Love,
Sister Stapp

No comments:

Post a Comment