Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ikinagagalak ko pong makilala ka!! (Please to meet you)

Pamilya!!
 
I love you all so much and miss you too!! Thank you for all the dear elders they made me very very happy. I love hearing about the camping trip. Wish I could have been there. I miss the ocean and baby abbott so much! I can't wait to see the video!!!
So this week has been awesome! First of all we have a new roommate. I think I already told you this though. She is a solo sister from New Zealand. She is the sweetest thing. It has been so fun to have her around! also Elder Souza is here!! You know this already im sure. But ya it's so awesome to see him walking around here. I'm so glad he finally made it!
So let's see this week has been really interesting because both of my teachers are gone, so we have had a different teacher every day. It has been really awesome though because all the teachers here are really great and highlarious. We have a really good time in class.

The language is getting better and better every day! Yesterday we started an SYL (speak your language) competition between districts to see who can go the longest speaking straight Tagalog. The record is 3 hours so far. Me and my kasamas went for 50 mins straight!! OK that isn't that long but it was so awesome to speak pure Tagalog. Even though I know I wasn't speaking perfectly, I was still surprised at how much I actually knew. I pray for the gift of tongues every day and I think it;s working :) Any way sorry if this email seems short. The keyboard I am typing on is a weird shape and I can't type really fast.

Basta (anyway) on Saturday night our zone leaders Elders Peck, Latu, and Allin (yes we have three ZLs) called the whole zone to a meeting. In the meeting they invited all of us to participate in a zone-wide fast on Sunday. We would all be fasting for better studies and better focus as a zone and then for the rest of the week our focus would ne Alma 17: 2-3. So on sunday we all fasted together which was awesome. And at the end of the day we all walked to the temple talked for a while and then closed our fast as a zone. It was a really awesome experience. I feel like it unified us as a zone and already I feel like we all have become more focused on the work. I love love love my zone. I am going to be so sad when we all have to leave. But I still cannot wait to get to the Philippines!!!!
The other day during class my teacher Brother Ah Mu talked to me and sister Palmer for like 45 mins about Baguio and how awesome it is. I cant wait! That is so crazy that Brett is home! Tell him I say hey :)
Basta, I am having a great time! I cannot believe i am almost half way through my MTC stay. the time has flown and I have learned and grown so much. I love myfamily and I love the Gospel. Alam Ko po na Mapagmahal po ang Ama Sa Langit! (I know my Heavenly Father Loves me.) Alam Ko po na buhay po si Jesucristo! I know my savior lives!
 
Rachel: Elder Brown broke our scentsy because he was laughing so hard that he kicked it. I love you:)  I will send you another letter today.:)
 
Mother: I would like all the earrings please! also When are you sending the package??? :))
Also you are the most beautiful person ever.
 
Dad: Thank you for your prayers!! I pray for you everyday! I love you!
I will bear my testimony to you in Tagalog when I get home ok ? :)
 
Alex and sammie! I miss you boys a whole lot! I hope you are having a great time! Pinili Ang Tama!! Choose the Right!!
 
ps. The subject of this email means "Pleased to meet you" haha.
 
Also ps. I will send my SD card home today. It is not full but I want you to have some pics!!
 
ppps. Send me pics of the camping trip!!
 
 
Mahal Kita!
 
Sister Stapp

No comments:

Post a Comment